Powered Mobile Tilt Tables
The Powered Mobile Tilt Table (PMTT) improves productivity and ergonomics by tilting loads to a comfortable working height. The steel frame completely encloses a hydraulic power unit, guarding components from dirt and wear. An external push-button control engages the hydraulics to tilt loads up to 90 degrees and raise them up to 40 inches. Reduce worker strain, fatigue, and injuries with these ergonomic solutions.
The PMTT’s two casters, angled push bars, and polyurethane load rollers allow staff to effortlessly position the table anywhere in the facility. The PMTT is available with fork-over or straddle-style operation and 2,000- or 4,000-pound capacities. Maintenance chocks are included to lock the equipment for added safety.
Workers will value the Tilt Table’s labor-saving qualities, while managers will appreciate noticeable efficiency gains and the equipment’s extreme durability. Formed-steel construction and a powder-coat finish help the table withstand harsh environments. Heavy-duty braided-wire hydraulic lines improve both burst strength and longevity.
Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to find out more about Powered Mobile Tilt Tables or to find a dealer near you. Improve productivity and protect your workers with Mobile Tilt Tables from BHS.
- Heavy-duty, formed steel construction for added reliability
- Angled push bars for effortless maneuverability
- Maintenance chocks included to lock unit
- Durable powder coat finish with yellow tilt-top to improve visibility and safety
- Closed hydraulic circuit
- Heavy-duty braided wire hydraulic lines for maximum burst strength and longevity
- Hardened chrome piston rod and honed cylinder provide added column strength and cylinder sealing
- Equipped with thermal overload protection and velocity fuses for additional safety
- Hydraulic components contained within the tilt table for maximum safety, floor space, and convenience
- Tilts up to 90°
- Two 8” (203 mm) diameter x 2” (51 mm) wide locking, swivel, polyurethane casters and polyurethane load rollers for transport
- Push button control with a caddy
- 3.375” (86 mm) lowered height and 40” (1016 mm) raised height
- Models available with 2,000 lb or 4,000 lb (907 kg or 1814 kg) load capacity
- PMTT2K-4034 (40″ x 34″ Forks, 2,000 lb capacity)
- PMTT2K-4024-S (40″ x 24″ Forks, 2,000 lb capacity, Straddle Style)
- PMTT4K-4034 (40″ x 34″ Forks, 4,000 lb capacity)
- PMTT4K-4024-S (40″ x 24″ Forks, 4,000 lb capacity, Straddle Style)