PPE Storage Cart
The PPE Storage Cart provides secure, mobile access to the personal protective equipment that keeps employees safe during disease outbreaks. Adjustable shelves organize safety supplies including cloth face coverings, disposable gloves, plastic face shields, hand sanitizer, surface disinfectants, and more.
PPE Storage Carts from BHS are designed for industrial environments, with steel construction and a chemical-resistant powder coating. Heavy duty casters and ergonomic push handles simplify positioning, while standard fork pockets provide transport via forklift. Supplies are protected by expanded steel doors that open out 180 degrees for convenient access to every shelf; these door slabs are also removable. Steel padlock hasps with integrated strike protectors prevent unauthorized access.
The HVC-PPE ensures that employees always have quick access to personal protective equipment. Custom dimensions and configurations are available on request. Learn more about PPE Storage Carts and other PPE and Safety Tools by calling the BHS sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500.
- Secure storage for bulk PPE supplies
- Expanded steel exterior prevents unauthorized access
- Removable door slabs open 180 degrees for full shelf use
- Heavy duty construction protects contents
- Two swivel and two rigid casters for maneuverability
- Ergonomic push bars for more comfortable repositioning
- Integrated fork pockets allow handling with lift trucks
- Three or more rigid 12GA steel shelves are adjustable in 3” (76 mm) increments
- Padlockable with strike protector to secure supplies (padlock not included)
- 5,000 lbs capacity
- Custom configurations available on request
- HVC-PPE-3031-50-HD (5,000 lb capacity security cart with three adjustable shelves and two door slabs. 30″W x 31″D x 50″H)
- HVC-PPE-3061-50-HD (5,000 lb capacity security cart with three adjustable shelves and two door slabs. 61″W x 30″D x 50″H)
- HVC-PPE-2770-60-HD (5,000 lb capacity security cart with three adjustable shelves and two door slabs. 70″W x 27″D x 60″H”)