Quad Steer Warehouse Trailers
Quad Steer Warehouse Trailers (TT-QS) provide safe and efficient material handling alone or in logistics trains. They can be pulled by virtually any tugger, including automated guided vehicles (AGV.) Operators can pull high-capacity pick trains comprised of multiple TT-QS units, which secure to one another with universal tow bars and hitches.
The quad-steer mechanism creates clean, reliable tracking, improving safety for tugger operators. These trailers create a predictable follow pattern behind tuggers, which frees operators to keep their attention on the path ahead. Quad-steer models can navigate tight corners and even U-turns easily.
Heavy-duty steel construction gives these units high load capacities, while a damage-resistant powder coating ensures long, dependable service life. To learn more about Quad Steer Warehouse Trailers, or to find a dealer near you, call BHS at +1 314 423 2075 .
- Reduces order picking time by creating a pick train
- Safe, efficient material handling for manufacturing and warehousing applications
- Quad steering provides precise tracking fidelity and a tight turn radius
- Suitable for use by hand or with a tugger
- 2,500 lb capacity standard
- 5,000 lb capacity models also available
- Heavy-duty 6″ x 2″ or 8” x 2” polyurethane-on-steel casters depending on capacity
- Phenolic or solid casters available on request
- Heat-resistant powder coatings available on request
- Standard units include spring-loaded auto latches
- Custom hitches available on request
- Optional bolt-on shelves available
- Travels in line behind tuggers for easier navigation
- Configurable to support any materials
- Compatible with all types of electric tuggers
- Fork Pockets (TT-FP)
- Fork pockets allow relocating the Warehouse Trailer by lift truck to and from a worksite.
- Pintle Hook (TT-PH)
- Exchange spring-loaded auto latches for rigid pincer-style hitches; ideal for rough terrain.
- Large Poly Casters (TT-PC)
- Replace 6” x 2” casters with 8” x 2” polyurethane-on-steel casters.
- TT-QS-2852 (Quad Steer, 28” W x 52″ L, 2,500 lb capacity)
- TT-QS-3660 (Quad Steer, 36” W x 60″ L, 2,500 lb capacity)
- TT-QS-4896 (Quad Steer, 48” W x 96″ L, 2,500 lb capacity)
- TT-QS-2852-HD (Heavy Duty Quad Steer, 28” W x 52″ L, 5000 lb capacity)
- TT-QS-3660-HD (Heavy Duty Quad Steer, 36” W x 60″ L, 5000 lb capacity)
- TT-QS-4896-HD (Heavy Duty Quad Steer, 48” W x 96″ L, 5000 lb capacity)