Self-Leveling Mobile Lift Tables
The BHS Self-Leveling Mobile Lift Table (SMLT) keeps workloads at a comfortable height continuously during loading and unloading. Protect workers and increase productivity by investing in this ergonomic, time-saving machine.
The SMLT is made from heavy-duty, formed steel and has a durable powder-coat finish. Four urethane casters — two swivelling and two rigid — allow staff to maneuver the lift table wherever there is work to be done. The swivel casters are equipped with reliable brakes to secure loads in place.
The SMLT has an adjustable spring tension with labeled gradations for quick and easy adjustments. As workers load or unload, the table adjusts to stay at the same desired, ergonomic height. Optional alternate tabletops can increase efficiency even more. Choose from a Ball Transfer or Roller Conveyor tabletop to replace the standard flat steel top.
The SMLT meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts and complies with LMPS. The use of these Lift Tables can also help warehouses comply with the OSH Act of 1970.
Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about BHS Mobile Lift Tables. Ask about customizations that tailor our heavy-duty lift tables to your specific requirements. Improve safety and productivity with Self-Leveling Mobile Lift Tables from BHS.rsonnel.
- Durable powder coat finish with yellow tabletop to improve visibility and safety
- Heavy-duty, formed steel construction for added reliability
- Two swivel with brake and two rigid 6” (152 mm) corrosion-resistant urethane casters
- Angled handle for ease of movement and comfort while traveling with load
- Maintenance retainers included for locking scissors
- Durable, long life, steel cam rollers
- Dual heavy-duty springs keep load level and at a safe, convenient working height
- Adjustable spring tension with labeled graduations for quick and easy adjustments
- Meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts and complies with LMPS
- Accordion Skirt Guard (SMLT-ASG)*
- Encloses underside of lift table, protecting the lift mechanism from dirt and foreign objects
- Ball Transfer (SMLT-BT)*
- Tabletop attachment utilizes fixed ball transfers to easily maneuver a load or for integration with other handling equipment
- Roller Conveyor (SMLT-RC)*
- Tabletop attachment utilizes rollers for integration with other handling equipment
- 40” x 48” Tabletop (SMLT-4048)
- Larger tabletop area offers more workspace, measuring 40” wide by 48” long (1016 mm x 1219 mm)
- Fork Pockets (SMLT-FP)
- Two-way fork pockets allow fork access from side of unit for alternate form of transport
- Fork Pockets with Tine Locks (SMLT-FPT)
- Two-way fork pockets allow fork access from side of unit for alternate form of transport. Tine locks secure unit to lift truck during tranport.
- No Handle Bar (SMLT-B)
- Lift table fabricated without the handle bar reduces overall length by 7.8125” (198 mm)
* Option is bolted on for easy removal.
- SMLT-250 (24″ x 36″ Platform, 250 lb Capacity)
- SMLT-450 (24″ x 36″ Platform, 450 lb Capacity)
- SMLT-750 (24″ x 42″ Platform, 750 lb Capacity)