Bifold High Value Cart
The Bifold High Value Cart (HVC-Bifold) takes the benefits of wall-mounted industrial storage systems and makes them portable. This large-scale unit rolls easily on eight high-capacity casters. Once in place, the HVC-Bifold splits along a central seam, opening into a single, 10-foot-long shelving unit.
This clamshell design solves the central dilemma of high-value storage in the workplace. It keeps tools and other valuable items completely secure, thanks to steel construction and an integrated lockable hasp. During the shift, however, it remains opens for hassle-free access.
A 1,000-pound capacity along eight lengthy shelves make the HVC-Bifold ideal for storing tools in public areas. Meanwhile, a vertical compartment with a coat hook stores personal protective equipment for quick, easy access.
Like other Industrial Storage solutions from BHS, the HVC-Bifold is finished with a durable powder coating. This will prevent abrasions, chemicals, and even acid from damaging your investment. Bifold High Value Carts are built for lifelong service in industrial environments, including manufacturing, construction, and warehousing operations.
Custom shelving options are available. Call 1.800.BHS.9500 to discuss your specifications, or to find a dealer of stock units near you.
- 10′ by 4.5′ interior storage space, including horizontal shelving and vertical compartment
- 8 shelves with locker compartment and coat-hook
- Unloaded weight 570 lbs
- Opens outward from central hinge for “clamshell” functionality
- Smooth-rolling, heavy-duty casters simplify transport
- Secure storage for indoor/outdoor applications
- Durable steel construction
- Chemical and abrasion-resistant powder-coat finish
- Custom shelving options available