Data cable installations require a payout solution that fits into small spaces, moves easily into place, and ensures even, controlled cable handling for the most common Cat 5/Cat 6 spool sizes. The Reel Taxi checks all these boxes, all within a steel, powder-coated frame for unsurpassed durability.
This reel roller platform adjusts to fit data cable spools of all common diameters, between 12 and 24 inches. Poly-coated rollers with sealed bearings prevent slippage, protect reel flanges, and ensure long service life with little or no maintenance. Poly pads on the interior of the frame further protect spools. Four swivel casters provide safe, efficient travel, while foot-activated brakes on each wheel lock the unit into place during payout. Reel Taxis improve productivity by simplifying cable handling while improving ergonomics for reel- and cable-handling tasks.
For cable reels larger than 24 inches in diameter, use the BHS Dyna Reel Platform or the forklift-compatible Dyna Reel Platform Attachment. To learn more about cable payout solutions from BHS, Inc., call our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500.
- Simplifies transport and positioning of data/Cat 5/Cat 6 cable reels
- Small footprint for use in server rooms, offices, and other small spaces
- Roller platform provides safe, efficient cable payout
- Steel, powder-coated frame for high-capacity service
- Adjustable roller positions support common small spools from 12” to 24” in diameter
- Poly-coated rollers enhance durability and prevent damage to spool flanges
- Poly guards on the interior of the frame protect spools during travel and payout
- 4 swivel casters for full mobility; foot-activated brakes lock unit into place during payout
- Unloaded unit weight of 34 lbs
- Maximum carrying capacity of 400 lbs
- Removable Handle (RT-HDL)
- One removable handle for simplified maneuvering