The Spooling Caddy is a compact, highly portable cable-handling accessory that attaches to bulk cable reels, rotating them to load or pay out spooled components. An adjustable-height rotator unit is compatible with virtually any cable reel, while locking casters and an ergonomic push bar provide full mobility.
Electrical supply houses use Spooling Caddies to load delivery reels at the warehouse. Construction electricians use them during cable pulls, where they provide push-winding assistance for difficult angles. Spooling Caddies create safer, more efficient spooling and pay out for every industry that handles wire and cable; electrical, industrial, telecommunications, systems maintenance, and more.
Combined with a BHS Parallel Reel Payout (PRP), Spooling Caddies are part of a total cable-handling solution. Call the BHS sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about cable management equipment for the electrical industry and related applications.
- Powerful electric motor rotates fully loaded cable reels
- 400cc, 23.82 in³ motor with 7.4 HP output
- Maximum payout speed of 195 RPM (intermittent) and 155 RPM (continuous)
- Improves productivity during reel-loading tasks
- Offers push-wind assistance during cable pulls on installations
- Compact footprint for convenient storage and enhanced mobility
- Motor coupling locks to takeup or winder shaft
- Heavy-duty casters with brakes for manual positioning
- Slim profile passes through standard 36” x 80” doorways and aisles
- Steel, powder-coated construction for use in harsh environments
- Ergonomic push bar reduces user strain
- 12V DC power unit with onboard batteries and 120VAC charger
- Pairs with the BHS PRP to create a turnkey cable-handling solution