R-STAND / RN-STAND / W-STAND
BHS Reel Stands make up the base frame of a Parallel Reel Payout (PRP), which is designed for high-capacity cable storage and ensures that cables will not become tangled during payout. Reel Stands are designed to hold up to five free-spinning Reels.
BHS Reel Stands are constructed from heavy-duty steel for added performance and durability. A 2-inch solid-steel center shaft firmly supports up to five reels.
Four-way fork pockets make transportation of the stand quick and easy. Optional casters give the stand even more mobility. A special narrower model is available to allow transportation through 34-inch doorways.
Our durable Reel Stands make cable installation simple by allowing workers to access an even payout from up to five reels. Individual reel hubs can be locked when particular cables are not needed.
Trust BHS for your heavy-duty Reel Stands. Call +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about our Electrical Equipment or to find a local dealer.
Model R-STAND pictured with optional casters
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability
- Four-way fork pocket design enables transporting from the ends or sides of the unit by pallet truck or forklift, allowing optimum positioning (pallet truck not compatible with casters option)
- 2” (51 mm) solid steel center shaft
- Shaft safety locks equipped with locking pin
- 2” x 4” x 0.25” (51 mm x 102 mm x 6 mm) wall tube base frame design for maximum durability
- 0.75” (19 mm) UHMW alignment strips for center shaft prevent wear of components
- Narrow models feature a shortened base frame designed to fit 34” (864 mm) minimum door openings for use inside an existing facility or new construction
- Casters (PRP-C)
- 8” (203 mm) corrosion resistant urethane casters for mobility (2 locking swivel casters and 2 non-locking, fixed casters)
- Floor Lock (PRP-FL)
- Locking floor brake prevents unwanted movement of the unit
- R-STAND (50″ width Reel Stand)
- RN-STAND (33.75″ width Narrow Reel Stand)
- W-STAND (32″ width Wagon Reel Stand)