Parallel Reel Payout Wagon
The Parallel Reel Payout Wagon (PRW) transports high-volume cable reels with or without additional material handling equipment. An ergonomic pivoting handle allows users to maneuver the unit around tight corners manually, while two-way fork pockets provide portability via lift truck. Either way, a reliable locking pin keeps the shaft safely motionless during travel. Heavy-duty casters move easily through narrow aisles, and an integrated floor lock keeps the unit stable during cable pulls.
This unit features a slim profile to fit easily through 34-inch door openings, but it is sized to carry up to 5,000 pounds of product. All-steel construction and a protective powder-coat finish provide a lifetime of service. The PRW-6032 is available with virtually any combination of reels to meet specific applications, from custom paralleling to long-term storage. Free-spinning and fixed-compartment reels allow users to customize the unit to match distinct cable-pulling requirements.
Call +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about the Parallel Reel Payout Wagon and other cable-handling solutions from BHS.
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability
- Two-way fork pocket design
- 2” (51 mm) solid steel center shaft
- Shaft safety locks equipped with locking pin
- Free-spinning compartments provide an even payout
- 0.75”, 1”, and 2.5” (19 mm, 25 mm, and 64 mm) arbor holes for a variety of wire gauges
- 0.75” (19 mm) UHMW alignment strips for center shaft prevent wear of components
- Includes additional pivoting handle and vertical locking pin
- Casters and floor lock included
- Fits through a 34” door opening
- Floor Lock (PRP-FL)
- Locking floor brake prevents unwanted movement of the unit
- PRW-6032-1 (One Single Reel and One 4-Position Reel)
- PRW-6032-2 (Two Single Reels and One 3-Position Reel)
- PRW-6032-3 (Three Single Reels and One 2-Position Reel)
- PRW-6032-4 (Four Single Reels)
- PRW-6032-4-1 (One Single Reel and One Wide Single Reel)
- PRW-6032-5 (Five Single Reels)