The BHS Cylinder Transporter (CT) provides safe and efficient handling of industrial, compressed gas cylinders. The CT securely stores cylinders and can be transported by way of fork pockets or easily maneuvered by casters. Capacity varies depending on the size of the cylinders.
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame used to transport industrial gas cylinders
- Easily maneuvered anywhere on jobsite
- Two swivel with brake and two rigid 6” (152 mm) polyurethane casters
- Two-way fork pockets offer alternate means of transport
- Formed steel retainer bars are hinged and pin-secured between compartments to hold gas cylinders in place, and are quickly released for convenient access from either side for loading and unloading
- Holds cylinders up to 12” (305 mm) diameter