Cylinder Transporter Cage
The Cylinder Transporter Cage (CTC) is a heavy-duty formed and welded cage used to securely store and transport small industrial cylinders, like propane or propylene. The walls, roof, and door are comprised of thick gauge expanded metal to provide security, visibility of contents, as well as natural ventilation. The CTC can be manually maneuvered with push bar and casters, or transported longer distances by forklift. The door hinges are welded for strength, the door can be padlocked to prevent unauthorized access, and a strike protector defends the padlock.
- Heavy-duty welded steel cage used for storage and transport of industrial cylinders
- Easily maneuvered anywhere on jobsite
- Two swivel with brake and two rigid 6” (152 mm) polyurethane casters
- Two-way fork pockets offer alternate means of transport
- For optimum security, door hinges are welded and padlockable with strike protector (padlock not included)