3 Ton Non-Power Drive Gantry Crane
The BHS 3 Ton Non-Power Gantry Crane offers safe and easy vertical extraction for most standard forklift batteries. This cost-efficient gantry saves time and money by speeding up changeouts and keeping your fleet moving.
The modular design of BHS gantries allows for easy system expansion. Models are available in 2-foot increments from 10- to 18-feet. The 3 Ton Non-Power Gantry Crane comes standard with 8-inch swivel casters, and floor mounts or rigid phenolic casters are available as optional features.
BHS designs all products with worker safety as a high priority. Cable Festoon Kits protect staff by securing cables during operation of manual trolley. We use steel components for a more rugged and durable product that can safely lift a 3-ton battery. For quality assurance, our staff inspects each gantry before shipping.
Simplify battery changing with a BHS gantry. Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to find out more about the 3 Ton Non-Power Gantry Crane or to find a local dealer.
- Provides for a safe and easy vertical extraction for most standard lift truck batteries
- Modular design allows for easy system expansion
- A variety of beam spans and capacities are available for specific applications
- 8″ (203 mm) swivel casters are standard to allow for easy mobility of the entire gantry crane
- High 10′ (3 m) under-beam clearance is standard on all units
- Cable Festoon Kit keeps cables secure during operation of manual trolley
- Phenolic Wheel (PGC-PHEN)
- Rigid phenolic casters for use with Single Guidance Track (SGT-C3)
- 12′ Underbeam (PGC-12UB)
- For applications requiring 12′ (3.7 m) under beam clearance
- Floor Mount (PGC-FM)
- Allows for rigid mounting of gantry directly to the floor