Hardwood Battery Stations
BHS Hardwood Battery Stations (HBS) are an ideal battery storage solution for BHS Gantry Cranes and other overhead extraction applications. These rugged stations have a heavy-duty frame and a powder-coat finish for added durability.
The station’s recycled polyethylene decking is acid-resistant, nonconductive, and environmentally friendly. A tapered dust rail in the center of the stand prevents accumulation of debris and residue.
Corner-formed Drip Pan Kits are available to catch spilled electrolyte and protect warehouse floors from pitting and corrosion. These custom-fitted pans slide in and out for quick and easy maintenance.
A charger shelf comes standard on all models of the HBS. Anchoring slots fit most models of chargers and Cable Retractor mounting holes aid in cable management.
Models are available with a variety of shelf widths and can be custom-built to your specifications. Call +1 314 423 2075 to speak to our sales team or to find a local dealer.
- Heavy duty frame construction for added reliablity
- Charger shelf standard on all models
- Decking made of recycled polyethylene is acid resistant, nonconductive and environmentaly friendly
- Custom-built models made to your specificications
- 12″ (305 mm) standard height from floor to top of plastic interlay
- CR-1 Cable Retractor mounting holes
- SB connector mounting holes
- Charger shelves come slotted allowing for optional 6″ (152 mm) shelf extension between stands
- Charger anchoring slots for securing most makes of chargers
- Drip pans available
- Dust rail constructed at tapered angle in center of stand preventing accumulation of debris
- Charger Shelf Rearward (HBS-RWD)
- Increases overhead access to the hardwood deck
- Charger Shelf Forward (HBS-FWD)
- Space saving shelf design for battery rooms where space is limited
- Charger Shelf Center (HBS-CTR)
- Required for 3-ton systems
- Drip Pan Kit (DP)
- Contains spills maintaining a more clean and safe environment
- Without Charger Shelf (-1)
- When ordering, add suffix -1 to model number to indicate HBS without charger shelf
- Wood sideways (-WS)
- For use with narrow batteries to prevent tipping
Note: Add suffix -WS to model number when ordering