Fork Access Battery Stand
The BHS Fork Access Battery Stand (BSFA) is the perfect solution for lift trucks that don’t have battery roller beds and require battery exchange with a pallet truck. This rugged, powder-coated stand stores a single battery in a wide range of sizes.
The BSFA comes with the choice of vertical-mount, shelf-mount, or no mount at all for a charger. Models are compatible with either 18- or 27-inch pallet trucks and can accommodate batteries up to 50 inches long.
Spark-proof UHMW polyethylene resting strips prevent direct contact between the battery and stand. An additional UHMW strip on the back rail further isolates the battery. Welded system feet with anchor holes firmly secure the stand, and angled front rails aid in guiding the pallet truck into stand.
Trust the heavy-duty Fork Access Battery Stand to store or charge your valuable industrial batteries. Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about Battery and Charger Stands or to find a local dealer.
- All models are knock down flat, include (2) pedestals for battery center support, and are supplied with different sized shims for installation levelness
- Durable powder coat finish resists both acid and scratches
- Shelf-mount models include SB connector mounting holes
- Vertical-mount models include SB connector mounting bracket
- Angled front rails to aid in guiding pallet truck into stand
- Welded system feet with anchor holes
- Spark proof UHMW polyethylene battery resting strips prevent direct contact between battery and stand
- UHMW strip on back rail for additional battery isolation
- Charger anchoring slots for securing most makes of chargers
- Accommodates batteries up to 50” (1270 mm) long
- 5.125” (130 mm) top of battery slides for battery transfer with most pallet trucks
- BSFA-526-SM (20.688” Minimum Battery Width, Shelf Mount)
- BSFA-526-VM (20.688” Minimum Battery Width, Vertical Mount)
- BSFA-526-1 (20.688” Minimum Battery Width, No Charger Mount)
- BSFA-857-SM (33.75″ Minimum Battery Width, Shelf Mount)
- BSFA-857-VM (33.75″ Minimum Battery Width, Vertical Mount)
- BSFA-857-1 (33.75″ Minimum Battery Width, No Charger Mount)