Battery Service Stands
The BHS Battery Service Stand (BSS) is constructed with heavy-duty steel and provides a convenient place to temporarily store an industrial battery during lift truck service. The BSS is also ideal for storing a Drop-In Roller while not in use.
The BSS provides 360 degrees of access to a battery, making it perfect for spot cleaning or troubleshooting. This simple but rugged stand features spark-proof, poly-sleeved rollers which reduce buildup of corrosive material and extend the life of the stand.
Choose from a variety of roller heights and compartment widths to seamlessly match your lift truck fleet’s specifications. Custom models are available to meet your unique demands.
Invest in a convenient, heavy-duty Battery Service Stand from BHS, and enjoy the benefits of 360-degree access to your lift truck batteries. Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about Battery and Charger Stands or to find a local dealer.
- ± 0.5″ (± 13 mm) adjustable legs for added convenience
- Spark-proof, poly-sleeved rollers reduce corrosive build-up and extend product life
- Standard roller height available from 4.5″ to 10″ (114 mm to 254 mm)
Note: roller height required when ordering
- 40″ (1016 mm) standard roller bed depth
- Custom-built models also available to meet unique specifications
- Leg Extension (BS-LE)
- Increases roller height beyond standard height up to 25.9″ (658 mm)
Note: Consult factory on this option
- Extended Compartment Depth (-46)
- Increases roller compartment depth to 46” (1168 mm)
- Extended Compartment Depth (-50)
- Increases roller compartment depth to 50” (1270 mm)
- BSS-15 (15″ Wide Compartment)
- BSS-18 (18″ Wide Compartment)
- BSS-21 (21″ Wide Compartment)
- BSS-24 (24″ Wide Compartment)
- BSS-30 (30″ Wide Compartment)
- BSS-24-50-ADJ (24″ Wide, 50″ Deep Compartment with Adjustable roller height)
- BSS-24-ADJ-D (24″ Wide Compartment with Adjustable roller height, and dolly handle and casters allow transport from truck to worksite; not for use while battery loaded)