Universal Polypropylene Roll
The BHS Universal Polypropylene Roll (UP-424) is 100 percent polypropylene and instantly begins absorbing liquids on contact. The UP-424 absorbs water, oil, and everything in between, including acid. This highly absorbent material has a spun-bond cover stock on one side, while the other remains uncovered for greater traction. It is heat-sealed for extra strength when fighting tough spills.
The Universal Polypropylene Roll gives warehouse operations a flexible solution for a variety of spills. Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to find out more about essential safety and spill equipment from BHS.
- 30″ to 150′ (762 mm to 46 m) perforated roll
- 100% polypropylene instantly begins absorbing liquids on contact for safe clean-up
- Universal, absorbing water, oils and everything in between including acid
- Highly absorbent with spun bond cover stock on one side and one side without for traction
- Heat sealed for extra strength
Note: It is strongly recommended to use the UP-424 with acid neutralizer. See AcidSorb for neutralizer.