Battery Lifting Beam
BHS Battery Lifting Beams are designed to integrate with Gantry Cranes systems, completing a safe and efficient solution for vertical-extraction battery handling applications. These Lifting Beams feature non-conductive hardwood construction with adjustable hook positions (fixed hooks are optional). Each lifting beam offers a convenient and efficient way to handle industrial forklift batteries, with a maximum capacity of 6,000 pounds.
Hook options (including a fixed position, Loadhog, Superhog, slide-latch and load-lok hooks) are available for applications in different settings, and adjustable hook positions allow for use with batteries of different lengths. Optional grab handles can provide a better grip when an operator needs additional control.
Whether you are using an overhead bridge crane or a lift truck, battery lifting devices from BHS provide the balance and support you need to handle industrial batteries safely.
Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 for more information or for a list of dealers in your area.
- Non-conductive, hardwood construction
- Multiple hook options available
- Adjustable hook positions for use with multiple battery lengths
- Fixed Position Hook (BLB-FXD-HK)
- Sets distance between hooks at a predetermined length, and is preferable when all batteries in fleet are approximately the same length
- Grab Handle (BLB-HDL)
- Provides an improved grip when additional control is needed, and is for use on one end only
- BLB-6000 (Battery Lifting Beam, 45″ Overall Length)
- BLB-6000-LHG (Battery Lifting Beam, 45″ Overall Length with Load Hog Hooks)
- BLB-6000-LLH (Battery Lifting Beam, 45″ Overall Length with Load-Lok Hooks)
- BLB-6000-SHG (Battery Lifting Beam, 45″ Overall Length with Super Hog Hooks)
- BLB-6000-SLD (Battery Lifting Beam, 45″ Overall Length with Slide Latch Hooks)
- BLB-6000-48 (Battery Lifting Beam, 52″ Overall Length)
- BLB-6000-48-SLD (Battery Lifting Beam, 52″ Overall Length with Slide Latch Hooks)
- BLB-6000-48-LLH (Battery Lifting Beam, 52″ Overall Length with Load-Lok Hooks)